Summer Cirque du Soleil Contest
Win Cirque du Soleil KOOZA Tickets & Dinner On Us!
Summertime is arguably the best time of the year. Temperatures rise, cocktails flow and we all get an excuse to take a much-needed vacation. But for many of us, summer can become quite a balancing act – you may even call it a CIRCUS! Between entertaining your now-bored, fresh-out-of-school kiddos; getting to that bathroom remodel you put off all year; and squeezing as many beach trips in before the summer fades away, you often end up out of ideas to keep the family entertained. And that’s why Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel and Cirque du Soleil want to help out.
Win a Day at Cirque du Soleil
KOOZA by Cirque du Soleil is making its first-ever appearance in Virginia Beach and performances will run on select dates and times between July 16 - August 16, 2015. A return to the origins, KOOZA combines acrobatic performance and the art of clowning, presented in a colorful melange that emphasizes bold slapstick humor. And no clowning around - we have a bucket of tickets we want to give away all summer long.
One Grand Prize Winner, to be Announced July 15, Will Receive:
- His or her pick of performance dates
- Tickets for the whole family to attend Cirque du Soleil's KOOZA*
- $50 Dining Credit valid at award-winning Mahi Mah's restaurant
Weekly Prizing (one winner per week from June 19 - August 7)
- A pair of tickets to that week's upcoming Cirque du Soleil KOOZA show
How to Submit:
- Like Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Facebook Page
- Upload a photo or video to the Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Facebook Page, with the hashtags #VBCirqueduSoleil with a brief description of why you deserve tickets to Cirque du Soleil. Example submission could be a photo upload showing a living room full of toys, stating: "I deserve a trip to Cirque du Soleil because my kids treat our living room like their own jungle gym. #VBCirqueduSoleil"
- Follow @GoldKeyPHR on Instagram
- Upload a photo or video, tagging @GoldKeyPHR, and hashtag #VBCirqueduSoleil with a brief description of why you deserve tickets to Cirque du Soleil.
How to Win:
All entries submitted between June 17 - July 14, 2015 will be entered into the grand prize contest. A panel of three judges will review all photo submissions and descriptions, and select the winning submission based on the following criteria:
- Originality & Creativity
- Relevancy to Theme
- Photo/Video Technique
The Grand Prize winner will be announced on both the Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Facebook page and the GoldKeyPHR Instagram account on July 15, 2015. The Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel team will comment/reply directly on the winning submission with an explanation on how to receive your Cirque du Soleil KOOZA tickets and $50 dining card.
Every Friday during the contest period (June 17 - August 7, 2015), all entries submitted up to that date will be entered into a pool where a winner will be chosen at random. A pair of tickets to that week's upcoming show will be awarded and winner will be notified within the comments section on Facebook or Instagram, with instructions on how to receive your tickets.
There is no limit to the number of photos allowed per entrant.
Official Rules & Regulations:
*Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Tickets based on availability and weekly winners drawn to win tickets for upcoming week's show. No purchase necessary to win. Tickets not refundable for cash or credit and are non-transferrable. All photos and videos submitted become the ownership of Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel and Gold Key PHR.
For a photo in which a person is recognizable, you must secure a model release from the subject or, in the case of a minor, the subject's parent or guardian and provide it to Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront upon request. Photograhs that violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including but not limited to copyright, are not eligible. Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by Ramada Virginia Beach Oceanfront in its sole discretion, are ineligible to win.